Remodeling? Moving? Extra Inventory? Closing?
Wondering what to do with all your “stuff“?
Goodwill has a fleet of trucks and the experience to empty your furnished apartment complex, hotel or condo, storage room, sales floor, etc. Goodwill will dedicate the trucks, manpower and equipment to collect your “stuff” on the days you need it moved. You can count on us to be on time and to complete the job to your satisfaction.
Jobs we have completed:
- Down Under Apartments – Tallahassee –Numerous buildings and all units were furnished. We completed the entire job in five days.
- Embassy Suites – Destin - 150 rooms of furniture, we asked the hotel when they needed us to be there and we set our schedule based on their needs. This job lasted for several weeks and we were there when the hotel needed us to move the furniture and mattresses.
- Hotel Duval – Tallahassee - 6 floors, this job lasted several months as the renovation was done in stages.
- Seminole Grand Apartments – Tallahassee – 39 buildings with 12 furnished apartments in each building, we started this job in the summer of 2008 and anticipate this job will continue for several years which is the complex’s remodeling schedule.
- CompUSA: closed its doors, we came the morning after the final day and collected all the items that could be resold or used in our stores.
- Hundreds of small jobs completed every month.
Our References: upon request or call any of the above businesses we listed.
Other items you can donate to Goodwill:
- Office furniture and office equipment
- Computers and electronics
- Vehicles – Running and Non-Running
- Discontinued or Clearance Inventory Items
Contact our Home Pick-up numbers
When you call tell our operator you would like to make a commercial donation. Our goal is to provide you the service you need in the time frame you want to have your donation removed.
Partner with Goodwill and promote reuse and recycling. The items you donate to Goodwill will further our mission and help fund our many programs and services.